Skip to main content

Review by a reader- Testimonial

Scorpio Man Love, Lust, and ObsessionScorpio Man Love, Lust, and Obsession by Nikita Gharat
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think she has described, the Scorpio man point blank. What I liked is the fact that she has elaborated the Scorpio stare.

She let's the girl in love with a Scorpio man distinguish between love and lust. It is true that Scorpio men are known for the loyalty but they can also be brutal heartbreakers. This book helps in finding out whether you are with a keeper or breaker. Also, there are additional chapters such as Scorpio man and eros signs, which help in knowing "what triggers the particular scorpio man".

The book has detailed insight, I loved reading it. Recommended for those in love with a Scorpio man and also for those who are Scorpio themselves.

View all my reviews

Editorial: Love a Divine Gift or a Devil's Curse? -2

My first feeling after looking at him was that he seems to be very "gullible". Second feeling was that he is very emotional and third one was that he is "hot". This guy can die for his love. How many women see such a specimen in real life? I saw one! I was overjoyed and overwhelmed. Why is he so non-famous? He can move mountains with his one hand. For everyone who is wondering about the profession of this guy; all I can reveal is that he is a public figure. This cute guy has puppy looks and most determined face. I was already flipped the time I saw him. But I was not in love, I know that well, because I am in it at present. He made me fall in love. All the while when my thoughts ran across my mind, as I blushed. He was looking at me. There was confidence, courage, ambition, passion, determination packed with sexiness in his looks.

I was in a cab as he drove his car close to my cab. Moving from one side to another on one of the main roads of my city. He drove closer trying to cut my cab off at regular intervals looking at me. Driving the car by fixing your eyes on the girl in the next cab was a amazing thing to watch. He meant to do no stunts. He only meant that he would miss an opportunity to look at me. When I looked at him in the beginning with a smile, he looked shell shocked. Then again when our cars met, I looked at him once again the reaction stayed the same. Then he matched his car's pace with my cab. It was a roller coaster ride.

This fun game turned into a crazy chase that freaked me out or would say gave me a wake up call. He tried to stop my cab. He gave me insane looks. Sort of hunted me down till (I guess) I disappeared in my lane. "What a freak" I said to myself. He chased me as if I was a hunt and that he would die out of hunger if didn't get his prey. Sounds YUCKY!! YES and also like a teenager's dream man (delusional teenager actually)

But then I remembered the only time he had taken-off his sunglasses to look into the rare view mirror. I saw his eyes, they were deep, placid but pure. During my acting classes, whenever I was asked to enact romantic scenes the biggest turn-off for me were the eyes of my co-actors. They were usually desperate, full of greed and never pure. They were and were going to remain clueless about the pious feeling of "love".

Nevertheless, his eyes were different. They were oceanic and peaceful covering deep emotions that refused to show on the surface. A secretive heart that was afraid of getting exposed and being vulnerable. Through his silence he spoke a million words. Through his astonishment I learnt that there were not many pleasant love encounters that he had in his past. He was aware that a brattish boy like himself would be of no use to a  intellectually inclined girl like me.  At the same time, he was willing to accept my interest if I was willing to take the "risk". Risk he was, risk he is but it is worth the gamble.

So, on getting back home and narrating the story to my sister. She seemed bewildered and amazed to learn that a non-entity like him has a great caliber to make it big. In a short period of time, she learnt that I was right. He rose like a phoenix from ashes to great heights.

To my surprise, I saw him again some months back. I thought that I was imagining. Then my sister saw him the next day near my lane. What purpose did he have? That was a question that came to my mind. It has happened several times from then. I know he comes here for work but there is nothing in my lane that "works" for him.

While the original affair has been more than a year old now, these pacifying incidents don't really lead to any concrete conclusions. So, the thought of breaking "the chain" that the devil seems to have tied me with comes very often in my mind. I feel the pull, the need to forgive him for not noticing me twice. Although the distance was too much between us the wait has taken a toll on my emotional health.

The beauty and sheer joy that the lovers card offered no longer seems to be working for me. I think of excuses of cutting him off from my life still the thoughts stay. I wish, I pray that he doesn't meet anyone else or not even look at anyone other than me. But is this actually possible? Why not, if it works for me then why not for him? Then I rethink about the definition of "love". The ace of cups comes to my mind.

If you give love freely then the love comes back 3 times to you. But when you give, do so selflessly. There is a pure joy in loving someone. Feeling happy for someone comes with its own benefits. First, it flushes out negativity from your body. Second, it fills your heart with happiness and third makes your approach positive towards life. The last being the most wonderful, it invites success as a reward to your kindness.

So, loving someone who  may not be conventionally my dream boy. He might be a mix of the knight of swords with wands and water. Blazing air with blazing emotions, however, he is somebody worthy of my love. I am grateful to god that I have the capacity to love someone by breaking the devils chains of obsession and inviting the positive qualities of the angel from the lovers card.

Therefore, love is actually a divine gift not a devil's curse!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transiting Pluto Conjunct Your Descendant: Evil Partners or Passionate Relationships?

So, Cancer ascendants you have either faced  this or are about to face this condition in your life. This something that will happen to you sooner or later. A plutonic person will walk in your life and it will never be the same after that incident. It can be a male for female and female for a male but he/she will leave you with unanswered questions. These questions shake the earth underneath you and ask you to "transform" your perspective of "relationships".  Pluto's deep (scorpionic) stare at Persephone Whether you are in a marriage or considering to marry, this man/woman will snatch the rose colored glasses of your eyes. Pluto is deep, earthshaking force that creates the strongest of tornadoes and leaves you eroded once it passes you. It changes the scene drastically and permanently for better or for worse. When this planet conjuncts your descendant by +- 4 degree orb, you may meet a partner with a heavy Scorpio or Pluto in his/her chart. In a moment&

Transiting Pluto Conjunct Descendant Part-2

Pluto looking at Persephone Last post on the same topic was about who will enter your life and how it will be. This one will be about how your life will be once this person is in your life. Also, about what if you have "Plutonians" coming and going out of life? Will it be good or bad or ugly or a mix of all? Pluto is in Capricorn and I must say it is the most brutal Pluto. It is also the most rewarding for those who want to do that "big transformation". When it hits your descendant, he will bring those opportunities. However, what most of the time, we don't note is Pluto is a name of god. He may be evil as per some. But god is not evil. Evil is not god. Transformation is the ultimate truth. It is a law of the universe. Change is constant and only "change is permanent". While some of you, may suffer an intense heartbreak. Others will use this power to climb up the ladder. Pluto will bring only plutonic partners and only these partners will he

TAROT FORECAST OF THE WEEK (23 JAN- 30 JAN)

ARIES : This week will start with mental worries regarding money. U may experience financial problems. Health will give into stress & strain but as the week progresses new ideas will dawn in ur mind & u'll see rapid progress in business or creative ventures. U'll use ur mind extremely well & will come up with innovative ideas. Those who r in the infotech field or in any creative field will be getting great acclaims towards the end of this week. TAURUS: This week will start with spirituality & meditation. Taureans will remain passive & experience calming & soothing down of the feelings that were burning within themselves. Alot of major issues will get resolved themselves. Finally, u will start breathing in fresh air & wait for the arrival of a new love that has arrived on the periphery. The end of this week will mark a new love affair, proposals for marriage & the meeting of the lovers. GEMINI: This week is the " calm after the storm" re